Police have charged a North Perth man in relation to numerous sex related crimes that reportedly occurred in Listowel between 2012 and 2015.
The Perth County Ontario Provincial Police says the offences involve female victims.
John Paul Stone, 53, was arrested on Wednesday and has been remanded into custody following a bail hearing.
Stone has been charged with:
- Two counts of sexual assault.
- Two counts of sexual assault on person under 16 years of age.
- Two counts of sexual interference with a person under 16 years of age.
- Two counts of luring a person under 18 years by means of telecommunication.
- Luring a person under 16 years by means of telecommunication
- Indecent exposure to a person under 16 years of age
- Invitation to sexual touching under 16 years of age
He has also been charged with trafficking crystal meth.
Anyone with information regarding these, or any other incidents is asked to contact the OPP at 519-291-1414, 519-393-6123 or 1-888-310-1122. Anyone wishing to remain anonymous may call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477).